Certificate TR CU
Certificate TS TR – a document confirming the conformity of the characteristics and indicators of products with the requirements in force in the TS (technical regulations). To a large extent, standards relate to the quality and safety of goods and services. Production, free circulation and sale of the product in the markets of the member countries of the association are illegal without certification.
Under the technical regulations of the TS understand the codes of documentation developed in the EAEU, the task of which is to coordinate the quality and safety of products being released into wide circulation.
The technical regulations of the Customs Union began to be applied in 2011-2013 due to the creation of the Customs Union (today it is called the Eurasian Economic Union – EAEU).
Before new technical regulations were adopted and entered into full force, stipulating requirements for certain types of equipment/goods, only certificates of compliance with GOST for a certain list of products were used as permits.
Technical regulations were adopted with the aim of bringing the certification system that existed in the customs union into line with the generally accepted system in order to make Russian products more competitive.
The TP CU certificate of conformity is needed for the import of commodity units, as well as for the sale of goods and their circulation within the framework of the CU member countries ( Kazakhstan, Belarus, Russia, Armenia, as well as Kyrgyzstan are included in the union indicated above ). If the product has this certificate, it means that it fully complies with the requirements of technical regulations and can be freely imported and used within the EAEU.
What kind of products is subject to mandatory certification of TR CU
Currently, the following types of products are subject to mandatory certification according to TR CU:
To find out whether certification according to the requirements of the technical regulations of the TS is necessary for a particular product or service, it is necessary to study in detail the text of the normative documents adopted in the association. Lists of products are attached to the technical regulations, for which confirmation of conformity of quality is mandatory. The information in them is constantly updated and supplemented, so you should always use up-to-date data.
The stages of registration and the procedure for issuing an official certificate of compliance with the technical regulations of the Customs Union
In order to obtain an official certificate of TR CU, you must go through a complex registration procedure, which includes the following ten steps:
- The applicant (or the manufacturer) submits to the compliance center a prepared application;
- A full package of documents is provided to the certification center;
- The certification body reviews the application;
- A sample product or product is transferred to the testing laboratory for conducting diverse studies (if necessary);
- Products are studied by competent specialists and tested in order to understand whether they meet the requirements prescribed in the TR;
- If necessary, an analysis of production can be carried out;
- A protocol is drawn up, where the indicators of the tested products are entered (it is this document that becomes the basis for the subsequent issuance of the certificate);
- A conclusion is made on the issuance of a document on the basis of the data obtained on the tests;
- A ready-made certificate of conformity is issued and issued to the person-applicant; the document is entered into the register without fail;
- Marking of goods is carried out with a single generally accepted sign of circulation.
Typical certification schemes in the Customs Union
The existence of various certification schemes opens up the prospect of obtaining a TR CU certificate for both the manufacturer and the importing company. Depending on the selected official certification scheme, products can be certified both under the contract and for serial deliveries.
Currently, there are about 9 schemes according to which certification according to TR CU is carried out. They are indicated by the corresponding numbers with the letter “C”. Schemes 1C, 2C, 5C, 6C, 7C and 8C relate to goods that are produced in series. Accordingly, 3C, 9C are used for production batches, and 4C for a product instance.
Most often, schemes 1C and 2C are used. In this case, the applicant can be both a citizen of the Russian Federation and a representative of a foreign state. As part of the certification, laboratory tests, capacity checks and inspection control are carried out. If confirmation of the conformity of product quality and safety is difficult by any factors, schemes 5C and 6C are selected. In cases where the manufacturer plans to further modify the goods, equipment or products sold, schemes 7C and 8C are used.
A certificate of the technical regulation of the Customs Union for an individual batch can be obtained by a domestic or foreign manufacturer (supplier). To do this, it is necessary to test the samples in laboratory conditions. All this is provided by the 3C scheme. In cases where the volume of a batch of products is limited, 9C is used. In this case, a detailed study of technical documentation is necessarily carried out.
For single product instances, 4C scheme is applicable. In its framework, a laboratory examination of a product sample is carried out. Most often this applies to equipment, machinery, complex electrical devices.
There may be cases requiring an additional range of studies, which can be confirmed by a set of relevant documents. Such documentation includes:
- Test report of products (inspection, acceptance, periodic, etc.);
- Certificate of State Registration (SGR);
- ISO Quality Management;
- Certificate Fire Safety Compliance Certificate.
An important point! Registration information, as well as the name of these official documents must necessarily appear in the text of the issued certificate of conformity.
What should be understood as a certificate of conformity subordinate to the Unified Form
Despite the fact that a certificate of the designated type exists, in practice it does not occur today.
At that time, when the technical regulations of the CU had not yet entered into full force, the certificate of conformity issued in accordance with the developed Unified Form was actively issued for products that successfully passed mandatory certification according to the norms of the CU member country. The document was issued on the condition that a similar type of product was designated as part of a single list of commodity units subject to analysis for the compliance parameter within the TS (as a result, all certified products received a single documentation). The list of goods was approved by decision No. 620 of the official commission.
After the clear technical regulations of the CU began to operate, it became impossible to obtain a certificate of conformity that extends to the entire union without confirming compliance with the requirements of these regulations. All products that were affected by the entry into force of the regulations of the Customs Union are out of the list.
Technical regulations of the Customs Union
Today, most of the technical regulations of the TS have already begun to be actively applied, so it makes sense to study the mandatory requirements for various product groups that are prescribed in these documents.
Since 2012, the technical regulations of the Customs Union began to operate on:
- products differing in their pyrotechnic composition (official TR CU 006/2011);
- means used by humans in order to protect themselves from dangerous factors (official TR CU 019/2011);
- products and goods that are focused on use by children and adolescents (official TR CU 007/2011);
- toys (official TR CU 008/2011);
- products manufactured by light industry enterprises (official TR CU 017/2011).
In 2013, specialized technical regulations in the field of engineering began to operate. From 02.15.13, the norms for a large number of technical means came into force, namely the technical safety standards:
- machines, as well as a professor of equipment (TR CU 010/2011);
- elevators (TR CU 011/2011);
- special equipment for work in the framework of an explosive profile (TR CU 012/2011);
- special devices that run on gas (TR CU 016/2011);
- low-voltage special equipment (TR CU 004/2011).
Since 02/01/14, regulations for such special products as:
- small vessels;
- equipment that operates under excessive pressure.
From July 1, 2014, the vehicle technology standards for:
- explosives and products based on them.
Our certification body has accreditation, which allows us to provide services for obtaining a certificate of conformity according to 27 regulations of the Customs Union. The scope of accreditation allows the certification of products to confirm their compliance with the requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union.
Customs Union Certificate Form
The TS certificate form confirms the successful certification, is a document of state reporting. Its format was established simultaneously with the adoption of technical regulations. Due to its increased importance, the form has several degrees of protection. This is the application of microtext, typographical number, hologram and a special guilloche frame.
Depending on which of the member countries of the association a document is issued, the format of the typographic number is determined. For the Russian Federation – the RU series, for Kazakhstan – KZ, for Belarus – BY. The certificate contains detailed information not only about the products that have been inspected, but also about the manufacturing company, technical regulations applicable to this product. Filling out the document is done through electronic printing equipment. The front part is drawn up in Russian, and on the reverse side of the form it is permissible to use the Kazakh or Belarusian languages.
An example of a form of a certificate of conformity TR CU
The certificate form must display:
- address, as well as the full name of the manufacturer of the goods;
- address and name of the certification authority;
- name, as well as description and all information about the products that have passed certification;
- the name of the TR that caused the organization of the certification process;
- the number that will receive the certificate at the time of registration;
- protocol number;
- OKP, TN FEA codes;
- The exact date of issue of the official certificate;
- additional information.
The list of requirements that apply to the forms of the certificate of conformity
TS certificate forms belong to the category of strict reporting documents, therefore they imply four degrees of protective coverage. Namely:
- positive display guilloche frame;
- microscopic text that is placed around the entire frame perimeter;
- half transparent holographic protective special element;
- printing house number.
What is meant by the concept of “mark of conformity of the vehicle”
This sign means the designation approved by the Commission of the CU of 07.15.11, No. 711. EAC must be deciphered as Eurasian compliance. But marking with a special sign is allowed only for products that fully comply with established international regulations and have successfully passed the assessment procedure for full compliance.
The designation applied to the product must be greater than 5 mm. It is important that the image has one color and stands out against the background of the surface of the product.
EAC Compliance Mark Example
Answers to questions from an expert
Is natural honey GOST R 54644-2011 declared or not according to TR TS? Can I limit myself to voluntary certification?
Answer: According to the TR CU 021/2011 standards, it is reported that beekeeping products are classified as products of animal origin. This category of goods needs a veterinary and sanitary special examination. This means that you will have to get a special veterinary certificate. If honey includes additives, then the registration of a declaration of compliance with all the standards indicated in TR CU 029/2012 will be mandatory.
If we talk about labeling, then the product must comply with the standards of TR CU 022/2011. An official certificate of a voluntary type is issued at will, its registration is in no way connected with the mandatory form of confirmation of compliance.
Do I need to certify printers imported to Russia to print tickets?
Answer: Yes, printers must be certified for compliance with TS standards.