Product certification for children and adolescents
The technical regulation of the Customs Union TR CU 007/2011 "On the safety of products intended for children and adolescents", adopted by Decision of the Commission of the Customs Union N 797 from 09/23/2011, entered into force on July 1, 2012.
Due to the large staff of qualified experts and the availability of our own laboratories, you will receive the most favorable conditions for the price and terms of paperwork. Our managers will provide you with a free consultation, and experts will prepare document layouts as soon as possible.
The list of products for which the SGR and the Declaration of the TR CU are issued
- milk nipples, latex, rubber or silicone dummy soothers;
- sanitary-hygienic products of single use (diapers, underpants, diapers, hygienic cotton buds (for nose and ears);
- dishes, cutlery for children under 3 years old (cups, saucers, drinkers, plates, bowls, spoons, forks, bottles and other similar products for food products);
- toothbrushes, electric toothbrushes powered by chemical current sources, massagers for gums and other similar products for children under 3 years old;
- products of the 1st layer linen knitted and from textile materials for children under 3 years old;
- knitwear hosiery of the 1st layer for children under 3 years old;
- hats (summer) of the 1st layer, knitted and made of textile materials for children up to 3 years.
The list of products for which the TR CU Declaration is issued
- clothes and products of the 3rd layer knitted from textile materials and leather for children over 1 year old and adolescents;
- clothes, products and hats made of fur for children over 1 year old and adolescents;
- hats of the 2nd layer knitted from textile materials and leather for children over 1 year old and adolescents;
- finished piece textile products;
- felted shoes;
- leather goods;
- school writing instruments; publishing book, magazine products.
At the request of the applicant, the declaration of conformity of products can be replaced by certification!
List of products for which the TR CU Certificate is issued
- sanitary and hygienic articles of rubber, molded and non-molded, for the care of children;
- sanitary-hygienic and haberdashery articles of plastics and metal;
- bed sheets;
- products of the 1st layer linen knitted and from textile materials;
- knitwear hosiery of the 1st layer;
- hats (summer) of the 1st layer knitted and made of textile materials;
- clothes and products of the 2nd layer from textile materials and leather;
- products of the 2nd layer are knitted;
- hats of the 2nd layer knitted from textile materials and leather for children up to the 1st year;
- clothes and articles of the 3rd layer, knitted, of textile materials and leather up to the 1st year;
- clothes, articles and hats made of fur for children up to 1 year old;
- shoes, except for felted coarse-haired shoes;
Issuing a certificate for baby clothes
Certificate for children's shoes (except for sports, national and orthopedic)
To issue a TS TS certificate for children's shoes, an expert must know: gender and age group of children; Material: shoes, lining, soles; fastening method.
Children's shoes are divided into the following age and gender groups (GOST 11373-88):
- toddlers: p/p 10.5-14;
- low-child: p/p 14.5-16.5;
- preschool: p/p 17-20;
- schoolchildren girls: p/p 20.5-23.5;
- schoolchildren boys: p/p 20.5-24;
- girlish: p/p 22.5-25.5;
- boy: p/p 24.5-28.
No children shoes allowed
- lining made of artificial or synthetic materials in closed shoes;
- lining made of artificial or synthetic materials in open shoes for toddlers and small children;
- from faux fur and bikes in winter shoes for toddlers;
- insole made of artificial and (or) synthetic materials in shoes for toddlers and small children;
- upper material from artificial or synthetic materials for toddlers, except for summer and spring-autumn shoes lined with natural materials;
- open heel for children under 3 years old; non-fixed heel part for children aged 3 to 7 years, except for shoes designed for short-term wear.
Test report for baby clothes
Tests of children's clothing are conducted in accordance with organoleptic, physical-hygienic, toxicological, sanitary and chemical indicators. When conducting tests on these indicators determine the stability of the color, the level of chemical content. things-in, the intensity of the smell, the intensity of electric fields on the surface of the products.